[Equest-users] Difficulty with Cooling Tower

Kimberly Killian Kimberly at NorthernArchitects.com
Fri Oct 23 09:19:46 PDT 2009

Good Afternoon all,

I am trying to model a cooling tower but have not been able to make it work. I am running the model in 3.63b. The model will run if I attach the condenser loop directly to one of my chillers, but when I attach the water economizer to the condenser loop, as instructed in the documentation, I get an error message that their is no load on the condenser loop.

Has anyone had any success getting this type of system to work? The documentation is light on this topic. Any and all assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Kimberly Killian
Northern Architects, Inc.
207 King Street Suite 3