[Equest-users] Heating_Cooling Design Day

Banu Saskin banusaskin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 12:45:19 PDT 2009

Hi
I am a graduate student and i am planing to use eQuest in my theses.(energy
performance of heat pump systems for different climate zones in my country)
I converted weather data file by using
eQ_WthProc.<http://doe2.com/index_Wth.html#eQ_WthProc>

However,I realized that my simulation did not have heating and cooling
design day data under site data.When I use the weather data file in
eQuest(for  example California),everything is Ok.I think this can affect my
simulation results.So what can i do or am I doing something wrong??

Thank u for your interest...

Sincerely,
Banu Saskin