[Equest-users] Looking for Volunteer Project

Brad Painting bradpainting at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 11:47:06 PDT 2009

Hi, I'm interested in doing a couple days worth of volunteer work for an
eQuest project. I have done a couple small projects (a 5,000 sq. foot
training facility and the shell of a hotel), but I am trying to gain more
experience, get some feedback, and maybe add something to my portfolio.

If you have something you'd like help with, I could track my inputs to the
model for further review. Or, if you have something slightly different in
mind, I am open to different types of projects. Just let me know. You can
find my resume<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/brad-painting-leed-a-p/15/579/300>at
Linked In.

Thanks,

Brad Painting, LEED AP