[Equest-users] (no subject)

Furey, Patrick patrick.furey at gec-group.com
Tue Sep 15 12:15:19 PDT 2009

I’m working on a school in Chicago, 5 VAV air handlers, chiller,
boilers, ER piping, a few baseboards. Someone else created the model,
and I’m trying to trouble shoot it now.

I’ve gone through a series of fixes on a few items, and now I’m to a
point that my throttling hours are down within reason. The problem now
is that the BEPS and Equipment reports are showing that I’m providing no
cooling, and very little heating. I can’t find what would be restricting
these items from operating. The strange thing to me is that all the
zones are behaving as if the chiller and boiler were functioning as I
would expect. Any advice on how to diagnose my problem?

I’ve checked schedules, adjusted throttling ranges, compared input
files, etc. Any help would be appreciated.

Pat Furey