[Equest-users] Energy Modeler Seeks Work

Christian Stalberg cstalberg at naturalintelligence.us
Mon Sep 28 05:49:38 PDT 2009

   All,

   My former empoyer decided to drop energy modeling as a business
   offering. I am now immediately available for freelance work in both
   commercial and residential energy modeling using eQUEST, EnergyPlus and
   Energy-10. To date I have completed over a dozen projects for design
   case analyses, federal tax credit and/or USGBC LEED certification. I
   also have a very strong background in IT, am dangerous in building
   science and have Manual J and D experience. Competitive rates, hourly
   or fixed fees. Email reply off-list or telephone me at 919-801-0734.

   For the right offer I would consider permanent full-time employment
   including relocation.

   Thank you for your attention.

   - Christian