[Equest-users] G.3.1.2.8 Design Air Flow

Robby Oylear robbyo at rushingco.com
Thu Sep 17 14:53:09 PDT 2009

The delta T G.3.1.2.8 is referring to a 20 degree delta between room
cooling setpoint and supply air temperature.  For example:

Room Cooling Setpoint =        75 °F

20 °F delta from G.3.1.2.8  = -20 °F

Supply Air Temperature =      55 °F

A 20 degree fan delta T would be a MONSTER of a fan..

Robby Oylear, LEED® AP

Mechanical Engineer

direct: 206.788.4571

cell: 206.354.2721