[Equest-users] G.3.1.2.8 Design Air Flow

Dakota Kelley dakotak at teliospc.com
Fri Sep 18 09:44:06 PDT 2009

…and to follow up on what Vikram said, eQUEST is sizing flows off the system SA temp and each zone’s indoor design temperatures.  Indoor design temps do not necessarily correspond to the settings in the thermostat schedule; users need to verify both.  The screen below is where you specify design temps.  The spreadsheet view is helpful for adjusting all zones quickly:

                         DAKOTA KELLEY

                                Project Designer

                                Office:      214-744-6199

                                Cell:         214-280-3825

                                Fax:         214-744-0770

http://www.teliospc.com <http://www.teliospc.com/>           3535 Travis St. Suite 115

dakotak at teliospc.com <mailto:dakotak at teliospc.com>              Dallas, TX 75204

| MEP ENGINEERING · ENERGY MODELING · LEED CONSULTATION · COMMISSIONING |

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed,

And may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you

are not the intended recipient, please email the sender immediately, and delete this email from all computers.  Any

distribution or other use is strictly prohibited.  Copyright © 2009 Telios Corporation.