[Equest-users] Electric meters & loads

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Wed Sep 23 08:32:31 PDT 2009

Lars,

You assign meters at the Air-Side HVAC system level. Select a system and
go to the Meters tab. You can assign direct interior and exterior loads
(such as exterior lighting) to meters within the Utility & Economics
module by selecting the meter in the Component Tree.

Bill

William Bishop, EIT, LEED(r) AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects LLP
Mechanical Engineer

134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608
T: (585) 325-6004 Ext. 114