[Equest-users] Parametric Runs

Wilson, Luke LWilson at integral-group.net
Thu Apr 1 05:39:10 PDT 2010

Equesters,

I am trying to get a feel for how you set up your parametric runs. Some of the Equest literature suggests that you should define Global Parameters before defining parametric runs. Can anyone comment on when you might define a Global Parameter for your Parametric runs and when you might not? Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,

* Please note our new contact information and operating entity *

Luke Wilson, EIT, LEED AP BD+C

3005 Carrington Mill Blvd., Suite 550, Morrisville, NC 27560
t: 919.597.7931    f: 919.433.5301    e: lwilson at integral-group.net<mailto:lwilson at integral-group.net>    www.integral-group.net<http://www.integral-group.net/>

Integral Group.  Deep green engineering.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the addressee.  If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy, or alter this email.