[Equest-users] Miscellaneous equipment

mike584595 at aol.com mike584595 at aol.com
Wed Apr 7 11:14:31 PDT 2010

All:

Can anyone comment on what may comprise miscellaneous equipment?  I have a very simple 2 story office building with packaged rooftop VAV reheat systems.  There are no pumps of any kind and only two exhaust fans that move a total of 1750 cfm as it exhausts the restrooms and breakroom.  The simulation shows an annual energy consuption for Misc. Equip. of 78,780 kWH.  This is 24% of the annual total kWh for this building.  I have categories for lighting, cooling, heat, DHW, and ventilation fans.  The only category larger is space cooling.

Can anyone venture a guess about this load?

Thanks,

Mike Porter