[Equest-users] Solar Gain Factor & Variable Infil Values

Piyush Varma varpiyush at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 01:40:14 PDT 2010

Hi,
am a eQuest newbie, am doing some research wherein i need to know the solar
gain factor the windows use, also does eQuest take into account Alternating
Solar Gain Factor???I would also like to find out whether variable
infiltration flow rates (or variable ventilation values) are taken into
account??? the hourly report block i generated only gave me same value for
infiltration flow rates for all 24 hrs & for all 365 days.

Please help, this is regarding my Major Project at College & deadlines are
approaching.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Piyush Varma