[Equest-users] eQuest Training

Scott Schuetter SSchuetter at ecw.org
Tue Aug 3 06:48:32 PDT 2010

Please see below for information regarding an upcoming eQuest training opportunity. Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eQUEST...the QUick Energy Simulation Tool
October 19-20, 2010-Wauwatosa, WI (near Milwaukee)
Presenters: Keith Swartz, P.E., LEED AP, Energy Center of Wisconsin and Marlin Addison, Quest Energy Group, LLC
http://www.ecw.org/university/ecuevent.php?ecuid=318

Details

Introductory eQUEST-Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Intermediate eQUEST-Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Rave reviews
"I learned that the eQuest is the perfect tool for us to use to help make design decisions early in the process to create a more energy efficient building by implementing changes that are the best value to the client."

"The discussion was extremely enlightening because actual eQuest modeling problems were discussed and applied."

"I thought the training was great, and the instructors are very knowledgeable."

"One of the best educators I have experienced."

"Absolutely excellent instructor!"

Cost
The registration fee for attending each day of training is $299, which includes continental breakfast, refreshments, lunch and program materials. Attend both eQUEST trainings for the discounted rate of $499-a $99 savings!

Location
Crowne Plaza Hotel Milwaukee-Wauwatosa
10499 Innovation Drive
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
414.475.9500
A block of rooms is being held at the Crowne Plaza under the group name of eQUEST at the rate of $119/Night. To make your reservations, call 414.475.9500 by October 5, 2010. Reservations made after this date are based on room and rate availability.

Registration
Please register early.  Seating is limited and this training is expected to sell-out. For more information and to register online, please visit:
http://www.ecw.org/university/ecuevent.php?ecuid=318

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott Schuetter
Energy Engineer
Energy Center of Wisconsin
455 Science Drive, Suite 200
Madison, WI 53711
Phone: 608.238.8276 x149
Fax: 608.238.0523
Email: sschuetter at ecw.org<mailto:sschuetter at ecw.org>
Web: www.ecw.org<http://www.ecw.org>

The Buildings Team
Design decisions through energy, economics and emissions analysis.
www.ecw.org/Buildings<http://www.ecw.org/Buildings>