[Equest-users] Opportunities for eQUEST users!

Jeffrey Mancuso jmancuso at aecpersonnelconsultants.com
Wed Aug 11 12:50:25 PDT 2010

Hello eQUEST community,

My name is Jeffrey Mancuso, and I am with a recruiting firm that specializes
in the Architecture and Engineering industries.  I represent some of the
most renowned firms in the nation, but primarily our focus is from D.C.
through NJ, and throughout the NY metropolitan area.  I wanted to reach out
to let everyone know just how much opportunity there is for individuals with
eQUEST experience.  We have modeling positions, energy engineering
positions, Director level positions, there is literally five positions at
every level in every location I just mentioned.  Energy Efficiency is the
hottest market in the nation, right up there with healthcare, and these
firms are putting together extremely enticing offers in order to attract the
top talent.  Even if you aren't actively looking, it doesn't hurt to
evaluate your options from time to time, and I know you will be impressed
with my clients, and the type of offers they putting together.  For an
opportunity to discuss these opportunities in more detail, please send a
resume, and I will follow up with you to go over everything in more detail.

Regards,

Jeffrey Mancuso

(215) 487-9232 (direct)

(267) 738-2052 (ce)