[Equest-users] eQuest Activating the Packaged Desiccant Option

Kathryn Kerns kathryn.kerns at bceengineers.com
Tue Aug 17 13:38:49 PDT 2010

Does anybody know how to activate the Packaged Desiccant option in eQuest? I have created some curves that I think might work and they show up as part of the possible selectable curves when I click on the Packaged Desiccant Tab curves individually, but I can't get the Design Wizard to select this curve or indeed, any curve from the possible list that appears. What am I missing? Some other part of another tab that needs to be activated? If so, where? I just assumed that this option worked and if I could make curves, I could use it. Maybe it doesn't work? If this is true, I am going to be peeved.

Thanks for listening.