[Equest-users] (no subject)

Chris Mullinax chris at mullinaxsolutions.com
Fri Aug 13 16:03:35 PDT 2010

Hello All,

I'm starting to model a building with many "changes in direction" in the
exterior walls creating the need for a custom building footprint. The
building is 2 story and the second story is only partially as large as
the ground floor and the "footprint" of the 2nd floor differs from the
first.

So far I'm only using schematic design wizard.    I can't seem to find a
way to create a different 2nd floor shape in the schematic wizard.  Am I
missing something?  Can this be done in the DD wizard, or will I have to
go straight to  detail data entry?

All help appreciated.

Chris D. Mullinax, P.E., LEED AP, CEM

Mullinax Solutions, Inc.