[Equest-users] (no subject)

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 15:47:52 PDT 2010

Chris:

You cannot make different floor shapes in the Schematic Wizard. You can in the
DD Wizard. That is the major difference between the Wizards.

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Senior Energy Engineer

PartnerEnergy
1990 E. Grand Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
W: 888-826-1216, X254| D: 310-765-7295 | F: 310-817-2745
www.ptrenergy.com| jaulbach at ptrenergy.com