[Equest-users] Warning: ECONO-LOW-LIMIT = *UNUSED*

Adrian Gurga gurga at illinois.edu
Thu Aug 26 10:38:28 PDT 2010

Excellent.  Thanks James.  And yes, it's up to us to figure out how to use
it, which I think qualifies as "no support".  I'm sure the programmers
responsible for the software are perfectly competent, and I did not mean to
suggest otherwise.  I suppose what I really meant to say was that the
software has no customer support, which is understandable because it's free.

Now back to the model.  So one would have to go into the detailed mode in
order to change this parameter?  If one was to work with a model only via
the DD wizard as we sometimes do for order of magnitude estimates, would it
be OK to leave ecnono-low-limit unused? or would this result in inaccurate
results?