[Equest-users] Warning: ECONO-LOW-LIMIT = *UNUSED*

Adrian Gurga gurga at illinois.edu
Thu Aug 26 12:37:52 PDT 2010

Chris,

I understand. For some reason it appears that the wizards will sometimes
generates a DOE2 input which doesn't include the econo-low-limit line and
thereby generates a warning. I'm not sure what causes this to happen, but as
long as the model runs without it, I won't bother. Thanks for direction to
the DOE2 definitions file, that's the one I was looking for. It describes in
detail what econo-low-limit is used for and it probably isn't relevant to my
purposes.  I think we can call this case closed.