[Equest-users] Version 3.64 LEED Compliance

Jonathon K. Pfantz gatorlord at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 16:15:18 PDT 2010

I get the same error “Assign zone to baseline floor system CRule:() error
posting symbolic (value 5.18473e-296) result to BDL.”  It appeared to me
that the error was only referencing half of my building zones.  So I removed
the plenums for the building, they error went away and the analysis was
complete.  So, it seems that the compliance analysis has trouble assigning a
plenum zone to a system.  Has anybody else found a different way around this
or can anybody else shine some light on this?

-Jonathon Pfantz