[Equest-users] Warning: ECONO-LOW-LIMIT = *UNUSED*

Chris Jones cj at enersave.ca
Fri Aug 27 05:34:42 PDT 2010

*UNUSED* means the system you choose doesn't use the ECONO-LOW-LIMIT
keyword. Therefore, adding a value to the keyword will not make any
difference to the results.
You can get a great, detailed overview of all the keywords and where
they apply if you spend some time going through
BDLKEY.OUT.  Unfortunately, the equest interface allows you to
quickly generate a model before you have any understanding of the
underlying DOE22 engine and the myriad of keywords that equest
assumes you need to use.

Chris Jones
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, ON M5J 2E3.