[Equest-users] windows on plenum walls

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 14:35:51 PST 2010

Hi All,

I've always been able to do this before, but its not letting me do it today
on a model I am working on...

I'm am trying to place some windows on the plenum walls.  In real life these
are actually a spandrel panel.  I'm in the custom window placement and when
I place the window on the plenum wall it shows up in the custom window
screen, but when I go to check my 3D view, the window on the plenum wall is
not displayed.

Has anyone had this problem before?   I've always been able to place windows
there before (I specifically remember being able to do it in the window
wizard for 3.63b version.   I know I can verify thier existance when I move
to DDedit, but I'm just trying to be more efficient using my wizard tools
first.

thanks,
pkg