[Equest-users] windows on plenum walls

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 08:03:58 PST 2010

So, I figured out where my plenum windows were going...Because eQuest set up
a single plenum for my entire floor plan, as opposed to multilple plenum
spaces for each Zoned space that I have.

My new question that I haven't been able to figure out is this:

When (or how to determine when) eQuest will create a single plenum for the
entire floor plan, and when does it create a single plenum space for each
space zoned in my floor plan?

Sometimes I'll set up a model and it will do one approach and then sometimes
I'll set up a model and it will create a single space plenum??

Any hints anyone can give me are appreciated.

thanks,
Pasha