[Equest-users] Atrium - "Loads in Lower Portion of Zone"

Craig, Mark Mark.Craig at stantec.com
Sun Dec 12 13:34:32 PST 2010

I would like to use the atrium option in the DD Wizard to distinguish between zones that have plenums and those that don't. All of the zones are in a single shell. i.e. I have a shell with zones that have plenums and zones that don't.

When you select the multi-level space (atrium) option, it asks for the loads in the lower portion of the zone. I have assumed that I should make all the values equal to 100% since all of the loads will be in the conditioned space.

Am I incorrectly using the atrium option?

Thank you!

Mark Craig