[Equest-users] eQuest 3.64 Crashing During Save

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 12:01:30 PST 2010

Hi Adam,

I also use an XP machine with Service Pack 3.  I do encounter this issue
once in a while, but it always seems that there is something else eating up
the memory sometimes.

How many shells and how many zones do you have?  Sometimes we can make
changes to an input in eQuest and if it has a global effect across more than
50 zones I've noticed that my program will crash due to the high number of
global changes being made.

If you want to share your .pd2 & .inp file, I'm happy to try and look at
your issue and give you some ideas.

pkg

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 9:16 AM, atowell at cxegroup.com