[Equest-users] Cooling Mode Shu = SCHEDULE NOT DEFINED FOR ENTIRERUN-PERIOD

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Fri Dec 3 08:14:05 PST 2010

Zachary,

Try changing the end day in your "Cooling Mode Shutdown 2" schedule from
"1" to "31".

Regards,
Bill

William Bishop, PE, BEMP, LEED(r) AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects
LLP
Mechanical Engineer

 134 South Fitzhugh Street                 Rochester, NY 14608
T: (585) 325-6004 Ext. 114            F: (585) 325-6005
wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com           www.pathfinder-ea.com
<http://www.pathfinder-ea.com/>
P   Sustainability - the forest AND the trees. P