[Equest-users] Equest Refrig

Wilkinson, Patrick Patrick.Wilkinson at trane.com
Fri Dec 3 09:28:14 PST 2010

If one makes a building model in equest through the wizard then opens it in the refrigeration model; is it possible to open it back up in the regular equest to change the envelope within the wizard without losing all the refrigeration detail. Currently, I have to reenter all the refrigeration equipment every time the building envelope is updated. (cannot use wizard mode in refrig version) Ideally I am looking for way to import the refrigeration equipment I have from one model into various other models created in the wizard.

Thanks for the help

Patrick Wilkinson, PE, LEED AP
Project Engineer II - Energy
(T) 626-435-1169
(E) patrick.wilkinson at trane.com<mailto:patrick.wilkinson at trane.com>

Trane Commercial Systems
An Ingersoll Rand Company
17760 Rowland Street, City of Industry, CA 91748
www.trane.com<http://www.trane.com/>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CB92CC.68F93FA0]
[cid:image002.gif at 01CB92CC.68F93FA0]

The information contained in this message is privileged and intended only for the recipients named. If the reader is not a representative of the intended recipient, any review, dissemination or copying of this message or the information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender, and delete the original message and attachments.