[Equest-users] Equest Refrig

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 09:52:25 PST 2010

Hi Patrick,

You can't go from the Detailed Edit mode back to the Wizard in any version
of eQUEST without losing the changes you made in the Detailed Edit mode.
There are ways to cut and paste input from one .inp file to another if you
are familiar w/the BDL.

Carol

That being said, there are

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 9:28 AM, Wilkinson, Patrick <
Patrick.Wilkinson at trane.com> wrote:

>  If one makes a building model in equest through the wizard then opens it
> in the refrigeration model; is it possible to open it back up in the regular
> equest to change the envelope within the wizard without losing all the
> refrigeration detail. Currently, I have to reenter all the refrigeration
> equipment every time the building envelope is updated. (cannot use wizard
> mode in refrig version) Ideally I am looking for way to import the
> refrigeration equipment I have from one model into various other models
> created in the wizard.
>

> Thanks for the help
>

> *Patrick Wilkinson, PE, LEED AP **
> Project Engineer II - Energy***
>
> *(T) 626-435-1169*
>
> *(E) patrick.wilkinson at trane.com*
>

> *Trane Commercial Systems*
>
> *An Ingersoll Rand Company*
>
> *17760 Rowland Street, City of Industry, CA 91748 *
>
> *www.trane.com***
>
> * *

> The information contained in this message is privileged and intended only
> for the recipients named. If the reader is not a representative of the
> intended recipient, any review, dissemination or copying of this message or
> the information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this message
> in error, please immediately notify the sender, and delete the original
> message and attachments.

Carol Gardner PE