[Equest-users] what HVAC system type for a building with residential and nonresidential?

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 23:39:04 PST 2010

Hi Zhiren,

If I were in your shoes, it makes more sense to me to apply option 2 to your
project. Where the retail/commercial is distintly different than the
residential, and I assume that you are applying the different operating
schedules to the respective building types, this seems to offer the most
realistic baseline comparison for your proposed design model.

I suggest you use Option 2.

Cheers,
Pasha