[Equest-users] Wiki for eQuest?

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Sun Feb 14 09:26:17 PST 2010

I have been thinking about creating a Wiki for each of the
simulation mailing lists on onebuilding.org, including
eQUEST-users, for about a year.  I think it would be a great
place for a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions). If you are
interested in contributing to a eQUEST related Wiki, please
email me and let me know. If enough people are, I will set
it up on onebuilding.org.

Jason