[Equest-users] Reducing unmet hours

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Wed Feb 17 07:14:37 PST 2010

Scott,
I specified a HEAT-SET-T and REHEAT-DELTA-T for AHUs 1&2 and they seem
to be working fine. You need to do this for VAV systems to activate the
air handler heating coil and zone reheat coils.
Regards,
Bill

William Bishop, EIT, LEED(r) AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects LLP
Mechanical Engineer

134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608
T: (585) 325-6004 Ext. 114