[Equest-users] message

Curtis Strobehn curt.strobehn at eesinet.com
Sun Feb 28 17:25:01 PST 2010

Is there any training DVD videos of any kind for Equest?

I even tried www.youtube.com and couldn't find one thing about Equest.

I'm just a little upset that I have every little time to get this project done by the 9th November and no training or any Training videos.

Tools Sofeware programs are only good if you know how to use them and with out any training or training videos, then Equest is useless to me.

I have used this Equest before but it was not a complex build like the round building "Kaiser medical Office" in Salem Oregon.

Every program I ever used there was some contact info or tutorials on line. This is a first for me and being an Energy Simulation program

I'm every surprised there is on contact number or training videos?

I will try the two web sites out later after my project is complete.

The basic Footprint you can't edit after you create it and I'm running out of time.

Thank you for your time and the web sites info.

I need Tech Support with Equest?

Where is the Tech support for Equest?

Curt Strobehn

Mechanical Draft/Designer