[Equest-users] Creating a Proposed case model in eQUEST

Derek Huang Derek.Huang at atce.com
Fri Jul 9 10:25:03 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I have two questions when modeling the proposed case:

1.	I've used Design Development Wizard to set up the base case
model, but for the proposed case, I think I just need to switch to the
Detailed Data Edit and modify the inputs, right ? Both design cases
shall be in the same file, right ?
2.	If the previous step is right, then how to restore the previous
modifications from Detailed Data Edit if I want to switch between Wizard
Data Edit and Detailed Data Edit modes and like to keep all the changes
made in Detailed Data Edit mode ?

I'm new in using eQUEST and looking for your expertise.

Thanks,

Derek Huang, LEED AP, CPD

Mechanical Engineer

97 E. Brokaw Road, No 300