[Equest-users] error trying to create a new window in Dedit mode

Paul Brooks equestpaul at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 07:44:43 PDT 2010

I have graduated to the Detailed edit mode for my model.  I am trying to create
a new child component (window) for a wall.  I get an error that will not let me
continue.  I have been trying to modify an existing window, but cannot get the
screen to let me do what I need, which is to input the SC and U value of a
window, at this pint I am making a 90.1 complant window.  This should not be
this hard.

Any suggestions on how to get around this?