[Equest-users] error trying to create a new window in Dedit mode

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 09:00:58 PDT 2010

Hi Paul,

Creating a window & specifying/inputing glass performance are two separate
parameters.   I find the easiest way for me to manage input details when I
create new windows is to copy a window on the same wall and then with this
'copied' window I modify the dimensions and x-y coords to where I want the
new window.   This works better for me than saying "create new window".

Then you assign a glass to this window which is where the SC & U values are
specified for the glass properties.   Scroll further down on your component
tree (after constructions) and you will find "glass types" which is where
you can create a new glass type that will be specified with your new window.

hope this helps.
Pasha