[Equest-users] LEED Simulations

Sami, Vikram Vikram.Sami at perkinswill.com
Tue Jul 6 12:19:58 PDT 2010

Just to add to what Nick said - the rating authority s now the GBCI (green building certification institute). The percentage is based on energy cost and not energy usage - so you might benefit from peak shavings in a TOU rate.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Sustainable Design Analyst
1382 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30309