[Equest-users] Strange errors in file- HELP!

Paul Brooks equestpaul at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 11:11:41 PDT 2010

Carol, Dave, and Mtt:

Thank you for the replies.  I did look in the BDL file, but did not realize I
had to update the inp.

That being said, am I safe in assuming that, if I stay in the DDwizard (not
quite ready to leave yet), every time i add information and compile, I will have
the same error.  The root cause of the error is in the interface, correct?  If
that is the case, then the reality is it just cannot be fixed unless i change
the inp file after compiling?

Thank you again!