[Equest-users] Strange errors in file- HELP!

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 16:35:25 PDT 2010

Thank God a weekend is coming up. Everyone stop simulations and visit their
families.

The .INP file is the raw data entry in DOE-2.,2 that the eQuest .PD2 recognizes
to formulate a run. The .BDL file is the "digested" input information after
DOE-2.2 (the engine) error checks the input. The core program actually uses the
.BDL file for its input.

I suppose you could change the .BDL file. But the eQuest front end (.PD2)
displays what is sees in the .INP files NOT the .PD2 file.

It is finished....