[Equest-users] Reports

Martz, Amanda amartz at klingstubbins.com
Tue Jul 20 05:37:06 PDT 2010

When you run the simulation, a window should pop up with three buttons
that say "return to input building description" or "view summary
results/reports" or "view detailed simulation output file." The first
option returns you to the model, the second shows you a bar graph with
electricity usage, and the third shows you the couple thousand page
report that you're probably looking for.