[Equest-users] Hey, how do you guys restore defaults?

Steven Savich ssavich at systemswestengineers.com
Wed Jul 28 10:18:17 PDT 2010

Nick,

If I have a bunch of the same parameter to restore, right-click & restore in
one cell, ctrl+c the restored cell, then ctrl+v the rest of the cells in the
column and use arrow keys to advance to the next cells.  Don't know of a
keystroke combination to bring up the cell-specific context menu, though.

Thanks for the tip about right-click and 'r', didn't know about that one.

Steven