[Equest-users] Hey, how do you guys restore defaults?

Jeremy McClanathan jmcclanathan at CDiengineers.com
Wed Jul 28 09:45:03 PDT 2010

Another option is to use the search and replace function of a text editor to find the line of code and replace with a blank line.  Sometimes I will do this in excel, then run a macro to delete all the blank rows and clean up the file.

Jeremy

From: Kendra Tupper [mailto:ktupper at rmi.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 9:40 AM
To: Pasha Korber-Gonzalez
Cc: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: Re: [Equest-users] Hey, how do you guys restore defaults?

You can also copy and paste the "restored default" in spreadsheet view with CTRL C and CTRL V. But you can only paste one cell at a time - it doesn't work with multiple selections. Its a bit faster than right clicking though

Kendra Tupper, PE, LEED AP
Senior Consultant
Built Environment Team

Rocky Mountain Institute  |  T  303-567-8641 |  F  303-245-7213  |  www.rmi.org<http://www.rmi.org>