[Equest-users] Strange errors in file- HELP!

Matthew W. Higgins MWHiggins at bpce.com
Fri Jul 9 08:38:11 PDT 2010

I've had this happen before as well. What I did was look at the PD2 file as a text doc and checked to see what the reference was coming from, in your case, lines 14898, 15237, and 15377. It seems like this may be zones that are looking for spaces to belong to and you may be able to just get rid of the zones, if they're non-existent.

Matthew Higgins, ASHRAE-HBDP, LEED-AP
Energy Engineer

Bridgers & Paxton Consulting Engineers, Inc.
4600-C Montgomery Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, NM  87109
505-883-4111
505-888-1436  Fax