[Equest-users] Strange errors in file- HELP!

David Eldridge dse at grummanbutkus.com
Fri Jul 9 08:40:37 PDT 2010

Open the BDL file in text editor and go to those lines, you’ll see which
objects are referencing them so you can make adjustments.  (Or just search
the INP file for the text.)

The error might be from identifying surfaces of the spaces as adjacent
surfaces, then removing them.

David

*
*

*David S. Eldridge, Jr.**, P**.**E**.**, LEED AP BD+C, BEMP, HBDP*

Project Manager

Direct: (847) 316-9224 | Fax: (847) 328-4550

http://www.grummanbutkus.com

*Grumman/Butkus Associates* | 820 Davis Street, Suite 300 | Evanston, IL
60201

Energy Efficiency Consultants and Sustainable Design Engineers

*
*