[Equest-users] Baseline Modeling as per LEEDdistrictcoolingrequirements

Cam Fitzgerald cam at energyopportunities.com
Mon Jul 12 07:19:42 PDT 2010

Sam, et al,

Agreeably, the language in the description of the step 2 requirements is
somewhat ambiguous at best.  If this description is used without looking
at Table 4 on the following page, the baseline HVAC system requirements
for the aggregate model could easily be misinterpreted.  However, Table
4 clearly mentions both gas furnaces and packaged equipment for the
baseline systems.  I suggest using the system types as described in
Table 4 in spite of Heather's recent review experience.

Keep in mind that previous reviews do not set precedent for future
reviews and the reviewers are mere mortals like the rest of us!  Good
luck and have a great day!

Cam Fitzgerald