[Equest-users] Modeling a smaller time span

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Mon Jul 12 11:26:56 PDT 2010

Hi Matt,

In detailed: Double click any of the "Hourly Report Blocks" under the Project + Site tab, and create a new block that defines what hourly information you want to see (see screengrab below).  This screengrab is a suggestion based on what you've described, but note there are a ton of options, so you may want to peruse to find exactly what you're looking for.

Run a simulation thereafter, and click on the "Hourly Results" button that appears on the top-right of the window you see when viewing the simulation output (Tools à View Simulation Output...).

This will open an excel file with the hourly results for every modeled hour in sequence, for any or all of the custom block variables you've defined.

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER

25501 west valley parkway