[Equest-users] How to Change the building orientation in detailed mode

Patrick J. O'Leary, Jr. poleary1969 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 13:42:15 PDT 2010

it is much easier to create 3 parametric runs, one with each of the
rotations.  see attached document.  i typically name mine 90, 180, and
270 (instead of the 1, 2, 3 in the example) just to be clear which
orientations are being compared in the comparison reports.

when you simulate the building just make sure all of the parametric runs
are checked and equest will simulate your base rotation and the 90, 180,
270 at the same time.