[Equest-users] Heat Rejection consumption is so small!!

Omar Katanani omar at ecoconsulting.net
Fri Jul 16 00:57:44 PDT 2010

Pasha,

Thanks for your support!

Attached is the Baseline scenario. A colleague of mine once modelled a
big Mall and got the values for Heat Rejection even greater than those
of the Space Cooling! Please find the attached small excel file.

As for my school project, the heat rejection is negligible! This is my
concern. Can you please check my tower parameters and the condenser loop
and advise accordingly?

Many thanks to all,

Omar

___________________________

Omar Katanani
Sustainable Design Engineer

Email: omar at ecoconsulting.net

EcoConsulting (Lebanon)

Nahas Building, 4th floor

4 St-Maron Street / Georges Haddad Avenue

Postal Code: 2028 5806 SAIFI

Beirut, Lebanon

Tel:          +961 (0) 1 971 255
Mobile:    +961 (0) 3 045 045