[Equest-users] Defined walls in DD wizard issue

Paul Brooks equestpaul at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 12:35:31 PDT 2010

Question:  On screen 2 of 25, "Building Footprint" I had selected the Zone Characterisitcs button, and for each zone attempted to define the exterior walls and roof.  When I go to the spreadsheet view, I find that the walls are defined by the information on screen 3 of 25, "Building Envelope Constructions".  the defined walls do show up in the "Construcion" list.  I had assumed by defining walls as I had I was golden.  I now realize I have to go to detailed edit mode to apply the correct walls and roofs.

Does anyone know 1) why the information i input does not automatically become the construction, and 2) by defining walls this way, have i inadvetantly screwed up my model?