[Equest-users] Heating load during weekends

Anna Kim Anna.Kim at cadmusgroup.com
Tue Jun 15 12:21:16 PDT 2010

Hello,

I have been using EQuest to run some commercial building simulations. I've found that the electric (DX) heating load during weekends in the wintertime are unusually high compared to weekday loads. I ran a building that was a hospital with 24/7 occupancy and yet the heating loads between weekend and weekday are significantly different.

Was there some hard- or soft-coded adjustment made in the program for weekends?

Thanks,

Anna Kim, Analyst
The Cadmus Group, Inc.
720 SW Washington Street