[Equest-users] Help - Fuel Meters

Synergy Team synergydesignteam at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 07:11:03 PDT 2010

We are developing an eQUEST model for a 10-story brick residential tower.
The boilers which provide space heat/DHW burn Fuel Oil #2 which we have
managed to link to a meter (FM1) and the reports reflect this. However, we
have added a new fuel meter (FM2) which needs to be associated with the
natural gas consumption of the stoves/ranges and clothes dryers in the
facility. When we run the reports, they do not reflect any natural gas
consumption. There are zeros across the board for FM2 - Natural Gas in the
BEPU and BEPS reports. Does anyone know how to link the newly created meter
(FM2) to reflect the N.G. used by these appliances?

Regards,

Vaughn Slovak
Architectural Designer
Synergy Design