[Equest-users] Need advice on EQUEST Training

IRINA VELICU velicu_irina at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 20 07:50:45 PDT 2010

Dear Alicia,

Thanks for all the info regarding the EQUEST training.

Now, I look forward to attending an EQUEST seminar in the next month or so, and I was wondering if you could let me know if you found a certain seminar(s) encompassing the topics you mentioned in the previous email (or as many of them).
I am or will be involved with LEED certifications, new and existing buildings, Federal incentives related to energy efficiency, etc.
It would be great if I can find a two days seminar, going through at least a "hands on" new building modeling and a "hands on" existing building modeling.

Sincerely,

Irina Felicia